Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Some natural remedies for vaginal yeast infections if you are constantly plagued with yeast infections

vaginal yeast infection, yeast infection natural treatment, vaginal yeast infections, yeast infection treatment, yeast infection causes, yeast infection symptoms,
Mainly due to the body that occur commonly Candida albicans, many women suffer from vaginal yeast infection during their lifetime which leads to many looking for effective natural remedies for vaginal yeast infections, of which there are many. Also known as vaginal candidiasis, treatment of this vaginal infection with natural means is probably the best for a yeast infection natural treatment.

Various types of yeast including Candida albicans, which is responsible for this vaginal infection are commonly occur throughout the body especially in warm, moist areas such as the vagina. A certain level of pH is kept in a healthy vagina even in the presence of all these and other microorganisms.

When for any reason, for example through the use of antibiotics, steroids, pregnancy, a condition underlying health as being a diabetic, etc., the pH level of a healthy vagina may be interrupted which leads to overgrowth of organisms other than , such as Candida albicans leading to a vaginal yeast infection that is primarily characterized by an excessive discharge as well as vaginal itching, burning and pain in the vaginal area. This pain can lead to pain during urination or pain during intercourse.

A vaginal discharge on a vaginal yeast infection looks like cottage cheese and may have an odor that is a bit like bread or beer, because the cause of the infection is essentially a fungus.

While there are many conventional treatments for candidiasis, these can be quite expensive, have different side effects and can not prevent the recurrence of this infection. Some of these treatments may not only treat candidiasis but can also lead to other vaginal yeast infections like bacterial vaginosis. So, after treating a vaginal infection, you may need to treat another infection in the vaginal area.

Some natural remedies for vaginal yeast infections

an increasing number of women are turning to natural means of healing to cure yeast infections and prevent recurrence which is a big problem when using conventional treatment methods.

Natural remedies for vaginal yeast infections attempt to use probiotics to facilitate healing. Probiotics are friendly microbial organisms naturally in the vagina and digestive tract and in the case of candidiasis, we suppress the overgrowth of Candida albicans. These natural remedies are trying to work with the body and not against it with various ingredients which are easily available in a home or in a local health store.

1. The apple cider vinegar

Apple cider vinegar is probably one of the most effective natural remedies for vaginal yeast infections. Mix it with a little warm water and apply to the vagina for about 20 minutes at most twice a week will get you on the road to recovery.

2. Honey

Although a complaint with the use of honey is that it is sticky that can make this remedy uncomfortable, this is still one of the most effective natural remedies for vaginal yeast infections that always produces positive results. What you need to do is apply the honey of the vaginal area and wait about 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water.

3. Garlic

Garlic is another effective remedy for the various symptoms of candidiasis. The only downside is the smell, but this is still a very effective remedy. You will need about two cloves of garlic that you will need to turn into a paste by crushing them. Apply this to the areas to combat vaginal candidiasis. The antibacterial properties contained in garlic are one of the most effective natural remedies for vaginal yeast infections.

Good Luck !!

 How To Yeast infection Treatment Click Here !

9 comments:

  1. HERPES is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cure through drugs or injections by an American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it,  I have red about DR JAMES the great herbalist doctor who cured me from herpes  with his powerful herbal medicine.  I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs!After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 4 days i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!it's really like a dream but I am so happy!   for the people suffering from herpes and other diseases like  Rectum  effects, intestine damage, bowel obstruction, Ovarian disease,  Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Lyme disease,Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus,Nephrology and Hypertension, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary, ACUTE MYELOFIBROSIS, ALZHEIMER's symptoms, BREAST CANCER, DIABETES, HAIR LOSS AND HAIR TREATMENT, KIDNEY DISEASES, LEUKEMIA, MYELOID LEUKEMIA, STEM CELL TREATMENT 
     should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit.  I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which  I took for 2 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after taking his herbal medication  I paid homage to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year.  you can reach him through  VIA E-mail   drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+2348152855846 

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are Illness that drugs and injection can't cure ,I have seen the great important of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people lives , I have read peoples testimonies online on how they were cured of HERPES ,CANCER, FIBROIDS, HPV, LUPUS, HERPETITES, DIABETES,INFERTILITY, PENIS ENGLARGEMENT LOWSPERM COUNT etc by Dr.Bobizua herbal medications , so I decided to contact the great doctor ,because I have spent a lot in hospitals and clinics , so I have no choice than to try herbal medications ,
    I have diagnosed with hiv , since 2010, I lost hope of been cured , until I contacted this Dr and he sent me herbal mixture through the ups delivering service , which I drank for 14 days and I went to test after 14 days , I went for a test just to discover that I am free from hiv, I was so happy and it was like a magic to me. I like to let the whole world know that there is a cure for hiv , am a living testimony of Dr bobizua eke herbal medications,its real and it works
    Contact Dr bobizua with the info below and get cured from different types of viruses and diesease
    *WhatsApp* +2347026251438
    *email* drbobizua20@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/drbobizua/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Emmanuel. I am Tina Richard from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Emmanuel online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr.Emmanuel WhatsApp  +2348140073965 or E-mail: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete
  6. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR EHBOS
    Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Ehbos did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Ehbos the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Ehbos a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Ehbos and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Ehbos and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Ehbos with this Email Address at; drehbos@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348133505254 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FINALLY FREE FROM THE HERPES VIRUS. what a miracle I never believe there is a cure because my doctor tested me positive for herpes and she told me that there is no cure, I am very happy today that I have a free life without this herpes virus, I can remember a few months ago when I cried at night and day that I can’t cure this herpes, I found this herbal man called Dr. Odion on the internet, when I was doing research to treat shingles, I contacted him to find out if I could get it help from this herpes virus, i was so surprised when he told me that he cures herbs and he sent me the herb in less than 5 days, i was so happy when i get someone who gives me hope that he can cure me . I took the herbs for only 2 weeks, when I went for a test, after I took the herbs, I realized that I was cured, I was so happy and surprised, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is a cured herpes virus that you can also contact him for help as soon as possible so you can get rid of this herpes once and for all all you can contact him with this email: drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or whatsApp with him on +2349019421176 You can also so contact him for any disease and virus as he has herbal remedies. 1 HIV / AIDS /HERPES / CANCER / HEPATITIS 6 DIABETES / HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, ….. THANK YOU DR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW I GOT CURED FROM CANCER I was diagnosed of cancer and i have tried all I can to get cured, but none of them work, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare hebal medications to cure all kind of diseases including cancer, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this Dr Odion and he prepared a cancer herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he directed me on how to take the medicine, after taking it the way he instructed me to, l was totally cured of the deadly disease called cancer, all thanks to Dr Odion you can email drodionherbalhome12@gmial.com or WhatsApp him now +2349019421176
    [this great herbal doctor CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    HIV / AIDS
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    HSV
    HPV
    Herpes
    HEPATITIS
    LOVE SPELL
    SICKLE AND ANEMIA .. ETC

    ReplyDelete